Thursday, December 9, 2010

Blog Post #14 (Commenting on Yasmine's Blog)

yasmine

For the replacement assignment I was assigned to comment on Yasmine's blog.  She wrote a post encouraging people to comment on her blog posts.  I know it can be upsetting to put a bunch of hard work into something and you feel like no one even sees it.  I told her that I sometimes feel the same way but then I remember that there are lots of blogs and it is hard to comment on every single persons blog you read.  I also told her that a  good idea is maybe to start commenting on your favorite blogs on a regular basis and they may notice and do the same back to you.  I hope she will be able to make connections with others and make friendships and be able to communicate with others from all around the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment