Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Additional Assignment #1

pitcarin islands
Pitcairn Islands

     I have never heard of Google Squared nor Wolfram Alpha.  I am surprised I have not learned about these two features yet and I am super excited to start using them when need be.  When using Google Squared it gives us the ability to look at particular information thats needed at the same time.  It puts this information in charts and tables and makes it a lot more easy for reading.
Wolfram Alpha was pretty much the same in my opinion but it gives you statistics and also different images.  They are both really neat tools.  My comments from the Did You Know have not been altered.  I learned from this exercise that you can not just look for statistics anywhere on the Internet.  You need to know where to find the correct resources to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment