Sunday, September 26, 2010

Blog Post # 5

podcast

101 Ways to Use Your Ipod to Learn and Study Better

It was amazing to see all the features that an iPod  has on it for learning.  There were so many things I have never even heard of.  The Teaching Co. seems to be a very effective tool for students.  I also found that the ipod in the Classroom to be another effective tool.  It will make it more easy for teachers to make there lesson plans.  Just reading the different things an iPad can do will be very beneficial when making my podcast.

Judy Scharf Podcast Collection:

I knew what a podcast was and have viewed several different ones.  It was good to actually hear the "definition" of a podcast.  Her links at the bottom of her page will be very helpful when making my podcast.  She was very informing and helpful in her post.

Education Podcasting Network:

I like that most the of the producers of the programs are teachers.  Just like teachers are doing now I am also exploring the issues of the 21st Century.  I am excited we can share our ideas with other teacher and keep the learning going. 

2 comments:

  1. Amy,

    Based on your post ... It was amazing to see all the features that an iPod has on it for learning ... Can you give us some specific things that you found out about and how you would use them in your classroom in the future?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read through you post and i agree that an iPod does have many uses in the educational field, but don't you think that having an iPod in the classroom could cause a student to be more distracted. so how would you be able to stop that from happening?

    ReplyDelete