Thursday, September 16, 2010

Summary Post C4T Teacher #1

teacher cartoon
I had the privilege to read Ms. Dianne Krauss blogs.  In all her blogs she is very informing about giving new ideas to help students learn.  She seems to be very passionate about her work and is a great inspiration to others.

The first blog I read was Daily Digital Discoveries
She talked a bunch about Wiki.  I have heard of Wiki but I did not know much about it.  Wiki is good for teachers to know and understand because technology is rapidly changing.  It is important to know which programs are best for your lessons.  Different programs have many different features that are not right for every one's lesson.  There are many programs that people are unaware of and this table is a good source to compare what would be best to use when teaching a lesson.

     The second blog I read of hers was GLOGSTER EDU.  This program wants to and does make school more exciting and useful.  She uses this technology to engage her students in expressing their creative knowledge while in the classroom.  I even made my own account to get a little more information on it.  I believe it will be a great program for teachers to have in their classrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment