Monday, October 4, 2010

Summary Post C4K comments 1 and 2

     I commented on Elio Reyes blog.  He is from Noel Elementary Class of 2011.  He also goes by the nickname "Elmo".  He is from Noel, Missouri and has lived there for almost ten years.  He said it is lame (lol).

     The blog I posted on was very unique and creative.  He made up a story to learn about the rock cycle. I myself when learning like to come up with little creative ways to remember things just like he did with the rock cycle. He wrote a really awesome story and here it is:

I was on top of a mountain minding my own business. Than out of nowhere I heard an unfamiliar noise and it started raining hard and I rolled down the hill really fast not being able to stop. Than suddenly I fell into a lake. As time went by I found myself being pressed up together with some other rocks and it made us into a metamorphic rock. I was frightened when I found myself deep under ground, it was dark and cold. The heat and pressure melted us into magma than we hardened an intrusive ingenuous rock inside a big hard volcano. Than a while later we turned into an extrusive igneous rock. I learned that we can transform to any rock by the rock cycle.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment