Sunday, November 7, 2010

Summary Post C4K Comments 3-7

computer
C4K#3 I had Beth.  Beth had orientation at her school.  She was worried about not getting the teacher she wanted and about how hard the work was going to be,  I told her I remember having the same feelings.  I thought there was going to be a bunch more work but it really wasn't.  I told her it just takes a little time to get use it!

C4K #4 I had Sarah and the name of her post was "Bye Bye Figi."  Sarah went to Figi and the whole time they were there they were all sick with fevers.  She said she still had fun and enjoyed being at the pool.  She also said she misses one of her friends but now she has a blog so they can keep in touch.  Her next stop is Australia and she is very excited!

leapfishC4K #5 I had Caydan.  Cayden was learning how to post links to his blog.  The first time he tried he did not do it correctly but his teacher left him a comment explaining him how to do it.  Then he posted the links correctly.  He posted links he thought would be good for searching for information.  The three he listed were: http://www.wikipedia.org/, http://www.leapfish.com/, and http://www.wiki.answers.com/.  I think it is great his teacher is teaching them this.  Now they can post links for other classmates to see.


C4K #6 I had Jackson K.  Jackson asks in his blog if anyone else likes science fiction because that is his favorite book genre.   I told him I have not really read many science fiction books. I told him that I am more into bibliographies.  I think it is important for children to read and I am glad to hear that he has a favorite genre. 

C4K #7 I had Alina.  Alina is in grade 2 and she wrote about Grade 2 Activity Night.  Alina's post was very cute.  She had each sentence in a different color.  She showed that she was very creative.  She really enjoyed Activity Night.  They had pizza, magic tricks, danced, and watched a movie.  It was fun reading her blog about how much fun she had!

No comments:

Post a Comment